World Press Institute Fellowship Program is a big platform for professional journalists. They will get the opportunity to know the role and role of journalists to work with the diverse democracies in the world. Through the realistic program, they will be able to know about journalism practices and free press institutions.
They will be able to meet advocacy organizations, media experts in various countries, including Chicago, New York City, Miami. In the history of the United States, ongoing issues and reporting on social, economic, political affairs, the US media will be able to find out what challenges they face. They will have the opportunity to talk to people from different walks of life and they will get the time to find themselves.
The World Press Institute was established in 1961 with the aim of establishing the right practice and policy of journalism. Every year about ten professional journalists from around the world are integrated into this program and they are made to appear in the US Department of Politics, Business, and Media.
The United States
- Travel expenses will be borne.
- Provide housing facilities.
- Provide food costs.
- The applicant must be committed to this nine-week program.
- At least 5 years of full-time employment in print, broadcast or online journalism.
- Journalism-related work done as a university student will not be considered as an applicant’s experience.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Must have leadership qualities.
Eligible Regions: Everyone can apply.
- Apply to click the button to apply.
- Applicant must submit 3 reference letters including name and email.
- The letter must be written in English and the applicant must have the qualification, experience mention.
- References must be related to the applicant’s work.
Application deadline: February 16, 2019APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK