Warwick University offers scholarships of 7,50,000 euros for eligible candidates. WMG Excellence Scholarship is a meritorious and competitive scholarship. These scholarships will be based on the academic achievement of past applicants, professional experience, the reason for study and future outlook.
The University of Warwick, established in 1965, is a public and research university located outside the Coventry City of England. Within 50 years of establishment, Warwick University became one of the UK’s best universities. They are members of Elite Russell Group.
There are approximately 26,531 students and 6525 employees at this campus-based university. They inspire the creativity of the student and encourage their attitude of being an entrepreneur through a supportive environment. They have professional and experienced teaching staff. University Master’s programs have been organized to meet the needs and requirements of the global industry.
They have 29 academic departments and more than 50 research centers and institutions. Their four faculties include art, medicine, science, and social science. It is now one of the leading research universities in the UK, according to the results of the research evaluation available by the government of 1986, 1989, 1992, 1996, 2001 and 2008. Warwick University believes that financial inequality cannot be obstructed in education and they have come up with the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
Education, innovation, creativity, and art are a part of the vibrant and interactive culture of Warwick University. Warwick is like a global community that attracts students worldwide. Their Master programs enhance the global perspectives of students. To optimize nationality and gender diversity, WMG offers accreditation scholarships for full-time MSc programs.
25% to 50% discount on tuition fees will be provided.
- Applicants must have an offer to study in the WMG Full Time MSC course, which started in September 2019,
- Applicants must have excellent academic track records and strong professional profiles.
- For the offer holders, the meaning of the scholarship will be subject to certain conditions.
- This scholarship is only for self-funded students. Visit the official website for more details.
- This scholarship is provided for the full-time MSc program in the UK only.
- This scholarship provides payment only for tuition fees. Do not pay cash or housing or maintenance costs.
Eligible Regions: open to all.
Apply online via the link.
Application deadline: March 31, 2019