The full-free Turkey Government scholarship application for graduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. study in Turkey has begun in the 2019-2020 academy. The application process for Ph.D., post-graduate and graduation (Honors) will continue from January 15, 2019, to February 20, 2019. Students from around the world, including Bangladesh, have the opportunity to study in renowned universities in Turkey.
What is under the scholarship (Visit the official website to get complete information):
- Comprehensive Tuition Fee
- Monthly Expenses: Honors 700 Lira, Master’s 950 Lira, Ph.D. 1400 Lira
- A free Turkish language course for one year before the start of the original course
- Free public accommodation in government dormitories
- Flights to and from the airport
- Health Insurance
Whatever the qualifications you will need to apply:
- You are not a citizen of Turkey
- There are no universities in Turkey yet to enter
- The average mark is 70% but 90%
- Age must be 21 years old to apply for graduation.
- Age to apply for postgraduate should be 30 years down.
- To apply for Ph.D. the age should be below 35 years.
- To apply for the research program, be aged under 45 years of age.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
The application process of the scholarship will not be very difficult;
- Go to the website and create an account/profile
- Then the Adenban letter must be completed
- Upload certificates, pictures, passports or national IDs
- Select the subject & university for the last option of the profile
IELTS will not be required, but if you are applying to the university, if IELTS / TOFEL in the university’s request, IELTS / TOFEL will be required. But the most important thing is; Scholarship students have to study the Turkish language for a year in a Turkish language course, but in many cases, this depends on the university too. Free and weekly free monthly allowances will also be available. But if you want to study in English, you need to show English language skills – GRE, GMAT etc.
Documents to be given:
- All certificates of the institution
- Photocopy of all academic certificates
- One copy of the identity card (National ID card or passport or birth certificate)
- Passport size photo
Document scanned PDF files can be made.
You have to write a letter of intent, reference letter, and answers to some questions. These writings are very important so that the application process should start beforehand.
(To get complete information on the application process, please visit the official website)
Application deadline: February 20, 2019APPLY NOW OFFCIAL LINK