Apply for The Denys Holland Scholarship.
The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students of any country, who without the support of the scholarship could not obtain the necessary funds to study at the UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by the UCL The Student Union.
Professor Denys Holland, in whose memory the Denys Holland Fund was created through donations from his students, was a sociable and compassionate man. A law professor and dean of students, one of his main concerns was the welfare and compliance of the students under his care. His admission policy for the Faculty of Law was aimed at a wide range of students who would fully enter university life.
All scholarship schemes and student funds are subject to the availability of funds, and the details given here are subject to change at any time. Potential applicants are advised to check the information periodically to make sure they know the current procedures, deadlines, etc.
The scholarship is worth £ 9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
Applicants must be:
- Maintain a valid UCL student number
- have a valid UCAS personal identification (not UCAS registration number)
- have an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate studies as of September 2019, in any department;
- in financial need;
- able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to actively participate and contribute to the life of the university;
- Preferably 25 years or less at the time of beginning their studies.
Eligible Regions: Please visit the official link for eligible regions.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2019