Apply for Talent Meets Bertelsmann in Germany
If you’re ready to shape the digital future and are creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models, Talent Meets Bertelsmann is for you!
They are looking for talents with an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset to participate in the international networking event, “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019”, from June 24 to 26, 2019. Face the challenges and opportunities that digitization and big data bring and participate in demanding workshops. Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas and present your results to a jury of Bertelsmann executives. Join “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” and get a deep insight into one of the largest media companies in the world.
With more than 119,000 employees, Bertelsmann is among the top employers both nationally and internationally. Discover your entry opportunities in your business units around the world, learn more about racing events and find the perfect job. Create your own career!
Bertelsmann is a media, services and education company that operates in some 50 countries around the world. It includes the RTL Group radio station, the Penguin Random House publishing house, the Gruner + Jahr magazine publisher, the BMG music company, the Arvato service provider, Bertelsmann Printing Group, Bertelsmann Education Group and Bertelsmann Investments, a network international fund. Bertelsmann is synonymous with entrepreneurship and creativity. This combination promotes first-class multimedia content and innovative service solutions that inspire customers around the world.
- In Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019, you can meet Bertelsmann from an internal perspective and build a valuable network.
- Take the opportunity to explore the different people who work for Bertelsmann and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- You can expect a varied program of events: Talent Meets Bertelsmann offers exciting workshops, time for individual professional consulting and an unforgettable party with a concert of a BMG talent.
When and where?
- June 24 – June 26, 2019
- Three inspiring and impressive days await you!
- The event will be held at the Bertelsmann representative office “Unter den Linden 1” in Berlin.
- Bertelsmann will cover the cost of each participant’s hotel room for two nights, as well as travel expenses of up to € 300 for students from European schools and up to € 500 for students from non-European schools.
- There will be attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs.
- Winning teams can expect trips to the city related to Bertelsmann.
- Bachelor, Master, MBA students or PhD students, ideally in the field of business, economics, humanities, media management or computer science, with a great interest in data science.
- Talents that have experience in the development of creative and innovative business models and fascinated by avant-garde digital trends.
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media projects and data made outside the context of a school or university.
- Students and graduates with above-average academic performance, as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- People with strong communication skills who master spoken and written English.
Eligible regions: European and non-European
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: May 5, 2019