In the Netherlands, accepting applications for the Radboud Scholarship Program for the year 2019-2020.
The Radboud Scholarship Program is offering scholarships to the Master’s degree in English at Radboud University.
The Radboud Scholarship program is selective and only for meritorious students who have good results and who have a high degree of motility for Master’s degrees at Radboud University.
All the crew members will be selected
Talent: The current study results will be very good.
- Grade, test scores, publications will be sought to prove academic competence.
- The quality of the two recommendations will be verified.
Motivation will depend on the motivation letter.
- The scholarship will allow for low paid study, 2078 euro pay and visa costs and insurance. The salary of a general student, where a student with a Radboud scholarship in eve 11466-12640 euro, will be paid 2078 euros.
- There will be more visas, residency permits, health insurance and library insurance under the scholarship.
- This scholarship is not included in the cost of a private scholarship.
- For the second year, all the subjects will have to pass in the first year.
- Bachelor degree from outside the Netherlands and no degree or any education from the Netherlands will be accepted.
- The completion of the admission process will be done by September 1,
- The Netherlands must be eligible for a visa application.
The place for which applicants are applicable: open to all
Apply online between 1 March 2019.
Application deadline: March 1, 2019APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK