William Blair is a worldwide investment banking and asset management solid who are committed to building stable relationships with our clients and providing sagacity and determination to meet their evolving needs. An independent and employee-owned firm, William Blair is based in Chicago, with offices in 10 cities worldwide. For more information, please visit their official website.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
William Blair’s M&A monitory practice offers extensive financial monitory services and skilled guidance. William Blair serve buyers and sellers by providing in-depth financial and strategic analysis, recognize transaction partners, developing creative deal formation, and negotiating intricate transaction terms.
William Blair is proposal talented students and current graduates an exciting scope to work in the demanding place of Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions) entirely the year. This is a excellent opportunity for the right applicant to become an thickened part of our team, occurrence a better understanding of what working in an international investment bank entails and getting to know William Blair as a dynamic future employer.
Location: United Kingdom
- Identifying dynamic M&A and financing circumstances
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analyses
- Preparing client documentation for winning business
- Collaborate deal teams in live transactions
William Blair’s people are their most valuable asset and they have high expectations of their applicants. The requirements for this role include:
- Tremendous academic credentials, with a degree qualification (completed or on-going) from a top rank institution
- Powerful analytical and communication proficiency
- Capability to work well under pressure with attention to detail
- High level of inspiration and ability to work in a team
- Good efficiency with MS-Office, specially PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in English
- Excessive European language skills preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Practical experience in Mergers & Acquisitions or related investment banking experience beneficial but not a pre- requisite
Eligible Regions: Open For All
Apply online through the given link
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018