The University of Greenwich is one of the most diverse universities in the world, with students from more than 140 countries that come every year to advance their education. The institution offers a wide variety of courses and ways of studying for those who come from abroad. If an international student is looking to continue their education at one of their historic campuses in the United Kingdom, then they can benefit from this program.
The University of Greenwich has a large fund available to help the best and brightest international students reach their academic potential. The institution strives to encourage its students to broaden their perspective and broaden their horizons. The International Scholarship Award is your scholarship designed to support the applicant’s opportunity to study here in the United Kingdom and add to the international community.
It should be noted that the applicant must be a student who pays an international fee and already has an offer to study with the University of Greenwich in September 2019 or January 2020 to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. If he/she receives an alternative scholarship (from the University or otherwise), he/she will be automatically removed from consideration.
- The International Scholarship Panel will meet five times a year to consider any International Scholarship Application submitted. Applicants can apply to any of the panels below, but it is recommended that they do so as soon as possible.
- The panel will meet on:
- April 1, 2019 (the deadline to submit a scholarship application is March 15, 2019)
- June 1, 2019 (the deadline to submit a scholarship application is May 17, 2019)
- August 1, 2019 (the deadline to submit a scholarship application is July 19, 2019)
- November 1, 2019 (the deadline to submit a scholarship application is October 18, 2019)
- December 1, 2019 (the deadline to submit a scholarship application is November 15, 2019)
- Selected applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, unselected applicants will not be notified.
- The payment of this prize is made through a reduction in tuition. The scholarships will be applied to the accounts of successful students at the beginning of the first academic year of study.
- Prizes will be between £ 500 – £ 3,000.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time undergraduate program or in a full-time postgraduate program for the 19/20 academic year.
- Applicants must be evaluated as foreigners.
- Applicants must register for a degree program at Greenwich University for the first time and not receive any other awards, such as a scholarship or scholarship of any kind. For graduates of the University, we offer a separate alumni scholarship.
- Students from the University of Greenwich International College (UGIC) who progress to the university component of their course will be considered.
- The scholarship is awarded only for the first academic year of study. Students must pay the total cost of tuition in subsequent years of study.
- Students in job placement in the 2019/20 academic year are not eligible to apply.
- The beneficiaries of this award must participate in promotional activities of the University, such as interviews and attendance at university events.
- This form must be completed and submitted electronically using the form that can be found in the application link. Handwritten and scanned copies will not be accepted.
Eligible regions: open to all
Apply online through the link given.
Application deadline: November 16, 2019