The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the most prestigious universities in the world. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The MBA scholarship from Harvard University will be awarded for the class that begins in the fall of 2021.
The Boustany Foundation recognizes the importance of helping people to evolve and leave a positive impact on the world. They believe that providing highly talented people the opportunity to maximize their potential can have profound and powerful effects that resonate well beyond their own particular field.
To achieve the above, the Foundation awards several scholarships in a variety of academic disciplines with plans to expand the scholarship program progressively over the next few years.
Scholarships are awarded to exceptionally talented applicants and those who show exceptional promise.
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial assistance in the amount of US $ 95,000 (US $ 47,500 per year) to cover tuition costs
- Successful students are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. The projects are varied and relate to the activities of the Foundation or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have excellent academic training and show considerable promise.
- Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates from any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates can apply for the scholarship only after receiving an admission offer from the Harvard MBA program.
Eligible regions: open to all
Apply online through the link given.
Application deadline: June 1, 2020