Start your career with Google and get to know our culture in AdCamp!
AdCamp, open to all current or newly graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), offers participants the opportunity to get a 360 degree view behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, Acquire new skills, experience culture and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
Online advertising is the core of Google’s business and they are delighted to share the magic of their platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s sales and advertising services, an overview of Google’s advertising products, and an industry insight.
Up to 50 current college students will be selected to participate in an AdCamp experience with all expenses paid at one of Google’s offices. Participants will have the opportunity to acquire new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, gain an internal vision of how to help small and medium-sized businesses thrive, and learn more about professional opportunities within our Global Organization. Business in a fun and inclusive environment.
Google will cover transportation (more reasonable mode) to hotel programs and rooms if necessary for the duration of the program.
To apply, students must be:
- Interested and experienced in sales, customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience and proven ability in managing and personalizing the experience for a customer base.
- A multitasking tested and capable of managing multiple projects at the same time, paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive and independent worker with the demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- English proficiency, since all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English.
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA / BS or master’s degree program, in any specialty, at a university in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, or have graduated in the last 12 months
Eligible regions: Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Apply online through the given link.