Apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
The Commonwealth Scholarship offers the opportunity for undergraduate and low-middle-income students seeking a master’s degree in the selected course for Commonwealth countries. Which is jointly supported by universities in the United Kingdom.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is the joint initiative of the Department for International Development (DFID) and the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom. For the purpose of which scholarships for the students of Commonwealth-based developing countries that are not able to study in the UK.
These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology development
- Healthcare and strengthening of power
- Promoting global prosperity
- Global peace, strengthening security
- Strengthening Elasticity and Crisis Responses
- Inclusion and opportunity
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is an executive non-departmental public organization, sponsored by the Department for International Development (DFID).
- Authorized Tuition Fees Funded by CSC
- Winters need to be provided
- Advantages of carrying additional goods up to an approved limit
- If you are a widow, divorced, or the single parent, £ 114 for each month for the first child, and £ 114 per month for the second and third child under 16 years of age.
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Commonwealth citizens
- Permanent resident of the Commonwealth countries
- Do not study more than a year in a developed income country
- Unable to study in the UK without the scholarship
Eligible Regions: Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Pakistan, Kiribati, Kenya, Lesotho, Rwanda, Malawi, Uganda, Mozambique, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Sri Lanka, Zambia
- You must apply using CSC’s online application system. CSC will not accept applications submitted through the online application system.
- You can apply for multiple courses or universities but only accept a scholarship offer.
Application Deadline: March 14, 2019APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK