The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are purposed at greatly capable of exchange students wishing to imbrue themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other places of study related to Denmark.
The Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science is in liability of research and education atop high school/upper secondary school. The ministry has also been informed as the “Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education”, the “Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation of Denmark”, the “Science Ministry”, the “Research Ministry”, and the “Ministry of Research and Technology”.
- Scholarships include free tuition and a monthly stipend of DKK 6,500 (six thousand five hundred DKK).
- Some Danish higher education foundation may opt to charge a fee in connection with PhD courses.
- Danish Government Scholarships can be accustomed cover travel, visa, accommodation, food, and other living fare.
- The scholarships are for one person only. Superfluous amounts for concomitant family members are not available.
- Scholarships are only obtainable to master’s and Ph.d.-level students. Howsoever, bachelor’s degree students longing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for 2 years.
- Scholarships are only given to students enlisted in full-degree studies at higher education organization in the countries listed
- Applications from candidature associated with higher education institutions in countries other than those listed will not be taken into regard
- Participants may be accountable to pay tax on their scholarship in the Kingdom of Denmark. Consequently, scholarship grantee should contact the local tax authorities for an distinct assessment.
- Danish is the normal language of indication at institutions of higher education in Denmark, but more and more institutions offer courses in English or in another exotic language or have special preparation for non-Danish students.
For further details please visit their official website.
Eligible Regions: China, Japan, Egypt, Russia, Republic of Korea. Israel is no longer a participating country in the Cultural Agreements Program.
Apply through the given link.
For more information please visit their website.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2018