Applications for the ADB-Japan 2020 Scholarship at the University of Melbourne are now open!
The Asian Development Bank / Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers approximately 150 graduate scholarships per year for studies in economics, administration, science and technology, and other fields related to development in participating academic institutions.
Funded by the Government of Japan, the ADB-Japan Scholarship provides citizens of developing countries of the Bank with the opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, administration, science, mathematics and technology, and other fields related to development.
ADB-Japan scholarship applicable study areas:
- Agriculture, animal studies, food science, and veterinary sciences; Commerce, economy, and management; Engineering; Medicine, dentistry, health, and well-being.
The scholarship provides the following benefits:
- a living subsidy of $ 15,300 per year paid in biweekly installments
- payment of tuition fees in their entirety for the normal duration of master’s degrees by academic degree up to a maximum of two years
- return the economic air ticket to Melbourne and return to your country of origin upon completion of the scholarship
- A contribution to the cost of study.
- payment of the medical coverage of the foreign student
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need:
- have received an unconditional offer of a place for an eligible course before October 31 to begin the following year.
- be a citizen of the developing member countries of the Asian Development Bank
- have at least two years of full-time professional experience;
- be 35 years old or younger at the time of the evaluation;
- have not already completed a master’s degree or previous studies abroad; Y
- live and work in your country of origin
Eligible regions: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam
- You must first submit an application for admission to one of the courses eligible for this scholarship.
- Find the application form on the official link.
- You must pay an application fee of $ A100.
- After you have submitted an application for admission, you must submit an application online for the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship before October 31st.
- No additional scholarship application fee is required.
- Find the online application portal from the Request Now link.
- For more information about the scholarship program, visit the website of the Asian Development Bank or send an inquiry as a future student.
Application deadline: October 31, 2019.